✰ OK DAH BACA ✰
written on Monday, January 10, 2011 @8:32 AM
i LOVE you
Khairol Fadzli <3

SORRY I WAS LUMPY THT DAY
AND I PISSED OFF BCOZ I ALREADY HAD THE THOUGHT IN THE FUTURE OF US
I STAYED SILENT SINCE THEN
THIS MORNING
I READ SMTHNG THT WASNT NICE AT ALL
I WAS SHOCKED AS A FREAK
THE REAL THING WAS
I FORGAVE YOU LIKE YEARSSS BEFORE
BUT STILL
DO YOU HVE TO ACT THT WAY?
I WAS HURT
AND I WILL MAKE THIS STATEMENT AS CLEAR AS MY MIND
THT
I WILL NEVER LOOK UP AT YOU THE SAME WAY BEFORE
I LOST MY RESPECT FOR YOU
AND THTS IT
YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW WHTS ON MY MIND
THIS IS



jimy :
takpe let her be tht way.die terase lebih je tu.maafkn dia ye ny.kite jadi kawan huny ogay?
ailebyuuu

p/s - i love my jimy even more . because he is not a FAKE


conclusion ; im a sad panda. and panda is a cute creature.







➾ 0 thoughts || dear stalkers ,shout here !