✰ OH MENN ✰
written on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 @10:08 PM
i LOVE you
Khairol Fadzli <3




2 DAYS LEFT FOR ME TO ---
SLEEP LIKE A BABY ,
TAKE TONES OF PHOTOS OF RYAN ,
VIDEO TOO ,
ONLINE-ING FOR HOURS ,
EAT MY MUM'S DISHES ,
GET READY TO BE GRILLED IN MALACCA -.-'

i knowwwwww i will cry like hell soon enuf just because of 'homesick' thingy
i compeletely understanddd tht the first week will be so damn tough for me
i knowwwww i have to hve some guts to face the new life coming just around the corner
i get it i get it i knowwwwwwww but everyone will face this , so am i , soon enough , this saturday
let me grow up , let me live , let me struggle , let me feel the pain , let me be exhausted
so tht i can appreciate life better
i am strongg i know i can do thisssss
trust me , be with me , support me , pleaseeeeeeee

2 MORE DAYS PEEPS , 2 MORE DAYS.

BE PREPARED CAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

<3


➾ 0 thoughts || dear stalkers ,shout here !