✰ encik KF ✰
written on Friday, April 20, 2012 @12:35 AM
i LOVE you
Khairol Fadzli <3


dear Khairol Fadzli ,
thank you for everything
for making me so freaking happy
for making me furious sometimes
making me proud when you scored really well on something
making me nervous each time i see you , until now
letting me do my own mistakes and let me learn from it myself
for all the patience from the scratch
for all the money that you spend , pizza hut , secret recipe etc
for giving me a very big and huge and gigantic teddy bear and we named it Momo
believe in me that i will change to be a better person each day
for supporting me
buying me tudung 
remind me to perform my solat every 5 times a day
for taking care of me and my health
for being so freaking annoying 
for singing every time i asked
for playing games that we like 
for being someone new 
for all the spirit and fire in ourselves to have dreams together , sambung degree sama
for everything and i could not list all of them , too many
the most important thing

thanks for staying with me
and loving me very much 
i could not imagine how much
but i can feel it

thank you
happy 9th monthsarry to my abang
6 months official + 3 months trial

may Allah bless our relationship and remain with each other until jannah 
Amin 

➾ 0 thoughts || dear stalkers ,shout here !