✰ dear ✰
written on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 @10:59 AM
i LOVE you
Khairol Fadzli <3

Assalamualaikum peepolll from bloggerland, hows your raya goin? dapat banyak duit tak? mine is no fun, dah besar ni semakin banyak kerugian bila fikir hal duit raya, padahal bigger person needs more money kan? budak kecik ape tau. hehehe


this guy, im going to talk about this guy first untuk entri kali ni hmm
me and him, skrg baru masuk a year, a month and 2 days+. thats not easy to stay strong together. its a big lie if i said that we are too strong and we dont fight all along the way we reach here and forever ! so im telling ya that it is hard. penat. menyampah. annoying. all that kinda feelings, semua ada bercampur baur. we had a fight.   i mean, yeah he did something wrong and he admitted guilty. i was soooooooooooooooooooooo furious extremely cant help kinda furious marah sampai tak tahan air mata and he begged me to go on skype or video calling w him. so i did. i told him i gave him 5 minutes and its done. thats it, i cant help it any longer. i thought that was the last thing and the worst mistake he did. so on skype, of course i cant even see his face clearly, seeing it clearly might get me cry even louder. its the worst feeling ever. somehow, magically, unexpectedly, my anger was unexpectedly cooled down after his dramas, rasa macam nak copy paste je semua ayat dia but taknak ah, i'll keep it myself je, and the fight ended after 30 minutes we're on skype. 30 minutes of releasing my anger? i thought i was really gonna leave him that night, but i just couldnt. i couldnt. idk why. last time we fought, it ended 10 minutes later as ada blackout kt rumah tiba tiba takde letrik and gelap, so dekat bbm dgn ayat yg berbaur pergaduhan mula terbantut bila i told him to call me now ! its dark and i cant see a thing, call me nowwwwwwwwwww, and he replied, wait a sec, i'm searching for my mum's phone. so as you guys know u mobile call free kan, so he called me and automatically we talked as nothing happened tadi, he terus asked me are you ok? is it still dark? are you okay ?? and then when he said i love you automatically i replied back w the answer he wanted.10 minutes w anger towards each other. normally it took days for me to ease my anger towards my friends. so, is this really love? em not sure. 
yes, i love him for all the right things he did, i smiled like 80% of my life since he came. he understands me better than everyone. he knows my habit, my bad energy and activity, his loyalty, the cakes every week, his smile that really melts me and so much more. he knows me best, walaupun dia at the same time really is a pain in the ass, he's the most annoying person worldwide, he acts like a big bro most of the time, he makes me think deep, dia ajar saya untuk bersabar mostly walaupun dah selalu hilang sabar dengan dia ni. a year, so many little things we knew about each other. if its real, we'll see how in few years time, the problem is,
is the love solid enough? i hope so. Amin

*hugs* i love you okay. please do add my bbm back, 


okay done w that topic. so my raya this year is no fun at all , i got the least money for raya and thats just worst. but the thing is, Yaya is coming home next week, i am soooo waiting for her, waiting for my galaxy tab, waiting for my duit raya and stuff. its gonna be fun the whole month i tell ya. with baby Naurah's cukur jambul on 16 sept, and Rayyan's birthday on 9th. its gonna be fun! and we're planning on a vacation soon. cant wait! so ini adalah gambar2 raya saya,





SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN
MAAFKAN SALAH SILAP SAYA KEPADA ANDA SEMUA
MUNGKIN ADA YANG TAK KENA PERCAKAPAN SAYA, ENTRI SAYA
MAAF YA, SENGAJA ATAUPUN TIDAK
HALALKAN MAKAN MINUM (eh ada ke?)
DOAKAN KEJAYAAN SAYA PADA MASA AKAN DATANG

:) XOXOX

and one more thing, last night saya makeupkan mama saya, tengok ni hasilnyaaaaa



my mummy is so peritiiiiii
no wonder la her daughter is so much more prettier ! hehe 
gamba mak ni boleh saya hanta dekat Hijabista citer dia :p

and so my mummy got an ipad last week, it was fun, it was huge and fun fun fun. w all the apps and games. so i am eager waiting for my tab from India, fresh from India , LOL 

:D





➾ 0 thoughts || dear stalkers ,shout here !